APC Back-UPS BN900M Battery Backup, 9 Outlet, 900VA/480W Item # 439410
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Power your critical devices during outages
- Attach your home router and modem networking equipment.
- Stay connected to the internet hours after safely shutting down your PC.
- Provides 9 outlets total (7 backup outlets and 2 surge outlets).
|average charging time||8 hours|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$75,000|
|cord length||5 feet|
|dimensions||5.47"H x 4.13"W x 12.87"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz ± 1%|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|joule rating||354 joules|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||9|
|number of outlets with battery backup||7|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Switchover Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS BN900M
Stay connected for hours during storms and blackoutsThe BN900M is designed to maximize runtime for devices such as multiple PCs and television equipment that consume high amounts of power. After these devices are safely shut down, the BN900M continues to run low power loads (such as home networking equipment) for hours during extended outages.
Trusted power protection and convenienceThe BN900M features a total of nine power outlets, all of which shield your devices against dangerous surges and spikes in voltage. Six of these are UPS battery backup outlets that provide instant power to connected devices when there is an outage. For added convenience, this UPS also offers 2 transformer block spaced outlets, so you can connect bulky transformers without covering other outlets.
Graceful shutdown and power management softwareAPC PowerChute Personal Edition power and energy management software prevents data corruption by automatically saving files and shutting down your system in an extended power outage or low-battery condition. PowerChute monitors and displays energy usage and reduces costs via customized energy management planning. Simply connect the USB cable that's included with your UPS to your computer to easily use the software.
- More Runtime: Power your critical electronics for longer than ever before; the BN900M is capable of powering your wireless networking equipment (router and modem) for up to 4 hours after safely shutting down high powered equipment.
- More Battery Backup Outlets: Power more of your critical electronics during a power outage; the BN900M has enough outlets to power up to 6 devices at once.
- Added Convenience: Wide outlet spacing allows you to connect bulky transformers without covering other outlets.
- Smaller and Lighter: The new BN900M is smaller and lighter than previous models, allowing you to easily relocate and position your UPS in any environment.
- Check email
- Stream movies and TV shows
- Make phone / video calls
- Check and update social media
- Continue gaming
- Maintain home automation and security systems
- Wireless router
- Broadband modem
- Mobile devices
- Structured wiring closet
- Voice-over IP (VOIP) phone
- Automation hub
- Wi-Fi home security camera
- Desktop computer
- Security system
- Gaming console