This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Wireless Camera Setup Item # 6377831
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This service includes the complete set up of a wireless camera and the accompanying software with the appropriate mobile app to control your connected devices. The setup uses the appropriate mobile app to control the connected devices.
- STEP 1: APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING. We will contact you to schedule an appointment with our smart home expert for your camera installation and setup service.
- STEP 2: ON THE DAY OF THE APPOINTMENT. When our expert arrives, they will talk to you to understand your goals, and discuss the scope of the service, including what is out of scope. As part of the discussion, if there are issues that needs to be resolved, we will discuss a solution. Our technicians will recommend the best device placement in your home or office.
- STEP 3: INSTALLATION. Our expert technician will install, mount, load test and setup your Wireless Camera(s) per manufacturer specifications and the scope discussed with you. We will neatly dress the cables and wires. We will validate your Wi–Fi network signal strength to make sure your device and remote functionality work with your phone.
- STEP 4: SETUP. We will setup an applicable mobile app for you to access your home surveillance system.
- STEP 5: QUICK DEMO. Our expert will give you a brief demo on how to use your smart camera.
- STEP 6: SERVICE COMPLETION. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied. We will ask you to sign a service completion form once our expert has completed the agreed upon task. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you modernize your home and lifestyle.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: What do I need to know before smart camera installation? 1) You will need a high speed internet connection for the device to work. If your network signal strength is poor, we recommend choose our network troubleshooting or network extender setup service. 2) We do not do any electrical modifications (wiring). 3) Ladder work beyond 8' in height is out of scope.
|299--service Sku Mapping||37206005|