This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Smart Doorbell Setup Item # 9002343
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
If you are struggling to install your smart doorbell, this setup service is right for you. The tech support service helps you register your smart doorbell setup and manage connected devices through the appropriate mobile app.
- STEP 1: APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING. We will contact you to schedule an appointment with our smart home expert for your smart doorbell installation and setup service.
- STEP 2: ON THE DAY OF THE APPOINTMENT. When our expert arrives, they will talk to you to understand your goals, and discuss the scope of the service, including what is out of scope. As part of the discussion, if there are issues that needs to be resolved, we will discuss a solution. Our technicians will recommend the best device placement in your home or office.
- STEP 3: INSTALLATION. Our expert technician will install and setup your smart doorbell device as per manufacturer specifications and the scope discussed with you. We will validate your Wi –Fi network signal strength to make sure your device and remote functionality work with your phone.
- STEP 4: SETUP. To enable you to control your smart home devices from any location, any time, we will help download or configure a compatible mobile application, if applicable, for your IoS, Android or Windows phone and register the device.
- STEP 5: QUICK DEMO. Our expert will give you a brief demo on how to use your smart doorbell and mobile app.
- STEP 6: SERVICE COMPLETION. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied. We will ask you to sign a service completion form once our expert has completed the agreed upon task. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you modernize your home and lifestyle.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: What do I need to know before smart doorbell installation? 1) You will need a high speed internet connection for the device to work. If your network signal strength is poor, we recommend you choose our network troubleshooting or network extender setup service. 2) You will need a compatible smart phone for us to connect your smart home device. 3) We do not do any electrical modifications (e.g. wiring).