This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dell™ Inspiron 13 5000 Series 2-In-1 Laptop, 13.3" Touch Screen, Intel® Core™ i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 451362
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stay productive at work and entertained at home with this 2-in-1 laptop. The versatile design allows flexibility as you surf, chat and play games, and a 13.3" touch screen delivers high-definition images. Getting online is fast and easy thanks to Wireless-AC connectivity. This laptop features 8GB of memory, a 256GB SSD and Windows 10 Home edition.
- Dell Inspiron laptop with a 13.3" touch screen delivers full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution for crisp, clear visuals. Features LED-backlighting for a thinner and more energy-efficient design. TrueLife and IPS technologies offer brilliant images and wide viewing angles.
- 2-in-1 design allows flexibility to suit your needs.
- High-performance 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor. Runs your programs, apps, games and more.
- Includes 8GB of memory to run your programs and games. Memory is expandable up to 16GB.
- 256GB solid state drive holds your songs, photos, documents and other files. Solid state drives have no moving parts, which generally results in faster start-up times, reduced heat production and less drain on the battery than hard drives.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultrafast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- 1 USB 2.0 port provides additional connectivity for peripherals.
- Built-in widescreen 720p webcam and dual digital microphone array helps you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Waves MaxxAudio and stereo speakers provide immersive sound while watching movies and playing games.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Use the HDMI™ port to view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable is sold separately).
- Operating system – Windows 10 Home.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|2 in 1||yes|
|4k Uhd Display||no|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|Graphics Controller Model||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|hard drive capacity||256 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; HDMI|
|processor model||Core i5-7200U|
|processor speed||2.4 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|Product Line||Inspiron 13 5000|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|screen size||13.3 in.|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n; 802.11ac; Bluetooth|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Multiple modes. Ideal options.Flip into action: With an innovative 360-degree hinge, the versatile and lightweight Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1 allows you to switch easily between four different modes. Tent mode is perfect for using recipes in real time, stand mode for movies on the airplane, laptop mode for typing your novel or emailing work, and tablet mode makes reading while you’re reclined easier than ever.
Picture the possibilities.Options Galore: 13" 2-in-1 in a sleek and portable design with stunning sound and backlit keyboard makes it nicer to work in dim environments and the Infrared Cameravworks with ‘Windows Hello’ to log you in with quick and secure facial recognition.
Stylish in every situation.Ready for the road: The 13.3" is our most popular 2-in-1 size. It's easy to slip into your bag and provides ample screen room to use for hours without eye fatigue.
Maximize screen space: The 5000 Series' new design emphasizes more screen and less bezel, so your attention's drawn to that brilliant wide-angle display.
Designed to impress: The dark gray exterior finish is matched with a smooth, matte black inside, offering an attractive, professional appearance that looks great for any occasion.
Built for adaptability. Tested for dependability.Stunning sound and vision: Each Inspiron 5000 comes with Waves MaxxAudio® audio and Intel® HD Graphics 620, so your media looks and sounds better than ever.
The SSD difference: Solid State Drive (SSD) provides longer battery life, quicker responsiveness, quieter performance and improved shock resistance compared to conventional hard drives.
Get connected: The Inspiron 5000 Series 2-in-1 is equipped with 802.11ac WiFi for fast, long-range wireless connection with less buffering and drops compared to older designs.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.