Shopping made super simple! Get what you need when you need it! Let the Office Depot® app help you save time and money with our expansive list of features built with you in mind.
• Seamless shopping between our website and app. Automatically syncs your shopping cart, order history and account information instantly
• Shop weekly deals and view weekly ad
• Built-in UPC barcode scanner allows you to scan product and add to cart, add to a shopping list, look up product info and reviews, or find nearby stores with in-stock availability
• Save coupons with the easy convenience of Apple Passbook
• Find nearest store location, store hours, click to call, and get map directions
• Access your Rewards account
PLUS – Never run out of ink again!
• Shows current ink-levels on most HP ePrint Printers so you know when you’re running low
• Find nearby printers and automatically display the right ink cartridge to buy
• Use iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ to pay in an easy, secure, and private way with a single touch.
Copy and Print
• Customize business cards and pick them up the same day
• Print copies and flyers on the go
Thanks for using Office Depot!
As part of our regular app updates we've made performance improvements and bug fixes throughout the app.
Like the app? Review us in the App Store & tell us why. Have feedback or questions? Share them through the app by clicking on the “Give Us Feedback” button.
Ratings and Reviews
THIS APP NEVER WORKS FOR MY ACCOUNT
I tried to give Office Max another chance on the rewards account app and I have downloaded/re-downloaded this app over 6 times already just trying to use my account and it NEVER lets me login. It let me create the account the very first time then logged me out and my account ceases to exist again, never letting me login again.
There’s always an error when I request a new password and when I try to request my login (thinking that’ll work) it says my email doesn’t exist. Then the app takes me to create an account and I can’t because my phone number is linked to an account.....😑, one of which doesn’t exist for app purposes apparently? This is exactly why I have gotten rid of my “rewards” account before because I never actually get to use my “rewards”. So I’ll be deleting the app, again.
We appreciate your feedback and we'd love to help you get logged in. Would you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info? I'll have someone from our Digital Care Team reach out to you and we'll get you logged back in! - CJA
My favorite app was ruined by updates
The Office Depot app used to be my favorite. Truly. I often used the “in-store mode” to check prices of items while shopping. When I scan items now, I get the online price which is often VERY different. It also freezes and shows an inaccurate rewards total on my home screen. I would do just about anything to get my old app back. I used to shop in the store several times a week. Because of the changes in the app, I haven’t bought anything now in a couple of weeks. It really is ruining my in-store experience.
So far no good
Never had an app that I couldn’t log into or even get set up. Signed up for an account in store, can’t log in, can’t search user name, can’t use member number to find anything. Have to call, which I really don’t want to do to use an app. I got the email to confirm my account which required me to set up an online account...which it won’t let me do. I try to search my name and get nothing, I try to set up an account with the info I gave the store and it won’t let Mexican
I’ll reserve the right o modify my review later but for now it’s useless to me, so only one star.
- Office Depot, Inc
- 96 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Office Depot, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.